Anxiety Summit 6 has ended. Please click here to Own the Talks.
It’s time to learn all the ways toxins, medications, and/or infections could be triggering your anxiety. With the research-based solutions and practical steps you’ll discover at this summit, you’ll be able to determine your root causes, ease your anxiety and prevent it from coming back so you can feel balanced again.
Do you/ have you ever:
- Been exposed to environmental toxins like pesticides, mold, heavy metals, fragrances, phthalates, or air pollution?
- Have anxiety and iron overload, fluoride toxicity of dietary oxalate issues?
- Take prescription antidepressants, antianxiety, ADHD, and/or antipsychotic medications?
- Used prescription fluoroquinolone antibiotics, acetaminophen, asthma meds, Accutane, or Miralax?
- Have anxiety and Lyme disease/co-infections Bartonella and Babesia, parasites, PANDAS/PANS, or candida?
- Consume alcohol, sugar, gluten, green smoothies, MSG, and/or nut flours?
- Have a loved one with Tourette’s, trichotillomania, Globus pharyngeus, misophonia, autism, or eye-poking behaviors?
- Have patients or clients who fit into any of the above categories?
Your host, Food Mood Expert and certified nutritionist Trudy Scott, is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution and educates anxious individuals and practitioners about nutritional solutions for anxiety. This is her 6th Anxiety Summit, featuring all-new topics and the latest research related to anxiety and toxins, medications, and infections.
Trudy also experienced many of these health challenges herself — lead and mercury toxicity, gluten issues, candida — and is currently dealing with chronic Lyme disease and dietary oxalate issues. She is passionate about sharing these solutions because she experienced the results first-hand, finding complete resolution of her anxiety and panic attacks in her late 30s.
We hope you’ll join us, be enlightened, and find your solutions!
P.S. When you register for The Anxiety Summit 6, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides, and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!